Simple Christmas Decor in the Kitchen

November 17, 2014
Last February I changed up my kitchen wall and added a cutting board/breadboard display.
Rustic Cutting Board Kitchen Wall Display www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
That blog post is HERE.


In previous years I decorated this shadow box for the holidays.  

Adding Christmas/Winter Touches to Wall Displays www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
But how to dress up this cutting board wall for Christmas?

Adding Christmas/Winter Touches to Wall Displays www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
  It turned out to be easier than I imagined!  I had this "snowflakes" sign in my garage from a previous winter, and the doily snowflakes were in a box of Christmas decorations in the closet.  Easy and cheap!

And best of all, I didn't have to take anything down from the wall!










Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. Hi Carlene! Oh, this is just darling! I love seeing your vintage things.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflakes on the cutting boards! So clever of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! If it's going to snow...you might as well celebrate it!
    I love this...so cute...so vintage. absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Perfect for the Christmas season and wintertime...and so cute!
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect. Love it!!

    Blessings...
    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carlene ... love your cutting board collection and how you have dressed them up for Christmas. Love the snowflakes sign.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.