JUNKERS UNITE With An Outdoor Rustic Christmas Vignette

December 02, 2014
Pails, Milk Cans, Weathered Wood & Christmas Greenery www.organizeclutterqueen.blogspot.com
Welcome!  I'm Carlene, and my blog is called Organized Clutter.  I love to decorate my front door covered patio area each season with salvaged junk.


Today, 14 junkers have united to bring you the best of their Holiday Junk!  I am not the world's best builder, but I love to gather up my rusty and weathered junk, and arrange it in a fun and festive vignette for the Holidays.

Directly to the left of my front doorstep is my rusty spring re-purposed Christmas tree plaque.  If you click the link you will find a tutorial for this project.  (I actually made this project in July, and now finally get to use it in my decor!)

Pails, Milk Cans, Weathered Wood & Christmas Greenery www.organizeclutterqueen.blogspot.com
I placed a vintage aluminum cooler, red crate and white metal star on the step under my spring tree plaque.  Moving further left of my front door is one of my rustic outdoor greenery pails perched atop a very weathered stool that spent the summer months in my flower garden.  A fun red and green wool sock is nailed to the front of the stool.  Instructions for my greenery pails made with spruce tree tops are provided in the link.

Pails, Milk Cans, Weathered Wood & Christmas Greenery www.organizeclutterqueen.blogspot.com
Moving left again I have layered my old buggy wheel and a very crudely made wooden bench. You may recognize these items from my junk garden posts as well.  On top of the bench, I have placed two rusty milk cans with winter scarves with another greenery pail. Three doily snowflakes were added to each greenery pail for extra decoration.

Pails, Milk Cans, Weathered Wood & Christmas Greenery www.organizeclutterqueen.blogspot.com
Finally, my super dilapidated table given to me by my Junkin'  Friend Jodi, holds one last greenery bucket.  The pallet sign nailed to the front of the bench was painted by Jodi. 


Pails, Milk Cans, Weathered Wood & Christmas Greenery www.organizeclutterqueen.blogspot.com 
This vignette will take me right into Christmas and also right on through the Minnesota winter (after the sock and tree plaque are put away of course).

That's my whole junky outdoor vignette in all it's weathered, rusty goodness!








Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. The rusty springs Christmas tree looks great! Rust is a good thing. Glad to be joining you for the Christmas Junkers United! #christmasjunkersunited

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your festive porch vignettes, Carlene, and this is no exception! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great display, as usual you've got the eye, but where's your snow to dash through?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says Christmas to me more than than red, greenery and vintage galvanized ANYTHING! Thanks for sharing your pretty porch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your porch looks perfectly dressed! LOVE the scarves on the milk cans!! Fun and unexpected :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your holiday vignettes......so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful.......all of this is just my style.....You always do an awesome job at creating such inviting scenes..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just perfect! Love the scarfs tied on the milk cans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your porch is great. It reminds me of my great aunt Thelma's. So warm and festive.

    Hugs from Oklahoma,

    Valerie
    Cottage Making Mommy
    www.lovingmyheartandhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your rustic touches. If it was up to me, I would take a whole group of these branches in buckets over a big tree.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh! Complete adorableness, Carlene! The scarves around your milk cans are sooo clever! Those little 'trees' in the buckets have me wanting to come visit with an empty truck! haha LOVE your outdoor entry way! So charming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always have the best junk! I agree with Becky, I'd take this look over a big shmancy tree any day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You truly are gifted! It's beautiful, with red in all the right places. I love the scarves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking of doing something like this to my front door area. I don't really have a porch just a slab of cement. It works. BTW love your Christmas header.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.